Conserv assembly and configuration technicians help us prepare technology equipment for deployment to customer sites. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions, and familiarity with common web applications such as Google Sheets.
This position is in person, at our office in Bordentown, NJ. Hours are somewhat flexible, but we'd ideally like someone between 8am and 5pm
- Complete assembly of IT products from parts
- Labeling and barcoding of equipment
- Updating product database with product serial numbers, IDs and status
- Configuring IT equipment according to Conserv's documented configurations
- Packing, labeling and shipping completed equipment to our warehouse
What We’re Looking For
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with common hand tools to assemble products
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Airtable, and other web based data management software
- Familiarity with command line applications, editing text files from the command line and other common Linux / Unix / Mac command line tasks.
This position pays $25/hour